autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

rate my menu. this is not the final product ill fix grammar and fancy it up

getting my menu together your thoughts/notes on services and prices are greatly appreciated. ignore the grammar please, ill have my wife go through and fix all that. Having said that if something could be worded better you advice would also be appreciated.

Menu- We use steam and modern chemicals to detail your vehicles inside and out. Our steam cleaning process only uses about a gallon of water per wash, oppose to 40+ gallons of water for the conventional method. Our steam cleaning method is 100% safe for your paint and can handle any vehicle no matter how dirty. Because of the little amount of water used we are able to wash your vehicle just about anywhere, including indoors.

XPRESS DETAIL- (around 2 hours to complete) 80*

Exterior- steam clean exterior, clean wheels and tires, dress tires, clean windows , apply quick wax

Interior: vacuum interior, vents sanitized, nooks and crannies spot cleaned, wipe down and dress interior

deluxe detail- (around 5 hours to complete) 225*

Exterior-Bug splatter/road grime/tree sap removed, steam clean the exterior , clean wheels/wheel barrels( back side of wheels)/ wheel wells, dress wheels, protective coating applied to wheels, clay bar paint (removes contaminates stuck on the paint that washing will not remove, also allows wax to bond with the paint), restore and protect exterior trim (black plastic parts), top of the line wax applied (protects paint for 3-4 months), Windows cleaned inside and out.

Interior- thorough vacuum, upholstery shampooed and extracted, light stain removal, leather deep cleaned and conditioned, all nooks and crannies cleaned, Door jams cleaned, vents sanitized, all interior plastics cleaned and dressed, headliner spot cleaned,

Signature detail-(around 10 hours to complete) 350*

Exterior-bug splatter/road grime/tree sap removal, steam clean exterior, engine area detailed, wheels/wheel barrels/ wheel wells cleaned and dressed, protective coating applied to wheels, clay bar paint (removes contaminates stuck on the paint that washing will not remove, also allows wax to bond with the paint), 1 step paint correction (polishes paint to remove spider webbing, swirls and other moderate paint defects), exterior trim restored and protected (black plastic parts), nooks and crannies thoroughly cleaned and dressed, door jams cleaned and waxed, top of the line wax applied (provides 3-4 months of protection), cleaning of windows inside and out,

Interior-thorough vacuum, upholstery shampooed/extracted and protected with professional grade fabric protector, leather deep cleaned and conditioned, nooks and crannies spotlessly cleaned, vents sanitized, headliner cleaned, door jams spotless cleaned, all hard interior plastics cleaned and protectant applied, in depth stain removal, headliner cleaned.

Additional services- can be added to any package detail
    scratch removal- call for a quote
    headlight restoration- 100
    paint transfer removal- call for a quote
    heavy stain removal-call for a quote
    odor removal- call for quote
    vomit clean up-150*

Do you have a clean interior but neglected exterior or vise versa? You can mix our xpress interior and our signature exterior to suit the needs of your vehicle.

*all prices and time of completion vary according to the size of the vehicle and how well the vehicle is maintained.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: rate my menu. this is not the final product ill fix grammar and fancy it up

Quote Originally Posted by Bierman View Post
    getting my menu together your thoughts/notes on services and prices are greatly appreciated. ignore the grammar please, ill have my wife go through and fix all that. Having said that if something could be worded better you advice would also be appreciated.

Menu- We use steam and modern chemicals to detail your vehicles inside and out. Our steam cleaning process only uses about a gallon of water per wash, oppose to 40+ gallons of water for the conventional method. Our steam cleaning method is 100% safe for your paint and can handle any vehicle no matter how dirty. Because of the little amount of water used we are able to wash your vehicle just about anywhere, including indoors.

XPRESS DETAIL- (around 2 hours to complete) 80*

Exterior- steam clean exterior, clean wheels and tires, dress tires, clean windows , apply quick wax

Interior: vacuum interior, vents sanitized, nooks and crannies spot cleaned, wipe down and dress interior

deluxe detail- (around 5 hours to complete) 225*

Exterior-Bug splatter/road grime/tree sap removed, steam clean the exterior , clean wheels/wheel barrels( back side of wheels)/ wheel wells, dress wheels, protective coating applied to wheels, clay bar paint (removes contaminates stuck on the paint that washing will not remove, also allows wax to bond with the paint), restore and protect exterior trim (black plastic parts), top of the line wax applied (protects paint for 3-4 months), Windows cleaned inside and out.

Interior- thorough vacuum, upholstery shampooed and extracted, light stain removal, leather deep cleaned and conditioned, all nooks and crannies cleaned, Door jams cleaned, vents sanitized, all interior plastics cleaned and dressed, headliner spot cleaned,

Signature detail-(around 10 hours to complete) 350*

Exterior-bug splatter/road grime/tree sap removal, steam clean exterior, engine area detailed, wheels/wheel barrels/ wheel wells cleaned and dressed, protective coating applied to wheels, clay bar paint (removes contaminates stuck on the paint that washing will not remove, also allows wax to bond with the paint), 1 step paint correction (polishes paint to remove spider webbing, swirls and other moderate paint defects), exterior trim restored and protected (black plastic parts), nooks and crannies thoroughly cleaned and dressed, door jams cleaned and waxed, top of the line wax applied (provides 3-4 months of protection), cleaning of windows inside and out,

Interior-thorough vacuum, upholstery shampooed/extracted and protected with professional grade fabric protector, leather deep cleaned and conditioned, nooks and crannies spotlessly cleaned, vents sanitized, headliner cleaned, door jams spotless cleaned, all hard interior plastics cleaned and protectant applied, in depth stain removal, headliner cleaned.

Additional services- can be added to any package detail
    scratch removal- call for a quote
    headlight restoration- 100
    paint transfer removal- call for a quote
    heavy stain removal-call for a quote
    odor removal- call for quote
    vomit clean up-150*

Do you have a clean interior but neglected exterior or vise versa? You can mix our xpress interior and our signature exterior to suit the needs of your vehicle.

*all prices and time of completion vary according to the size of the vehicle and how well the vehicle is maintained.
    Leave the vomit out completely you don't need to be messing around with that.Ditch the 80.00 word quick,people just don't like to hear that in detail terms.for 350.00 state a sealant instead of a wax,and prolong the durability more than 3 months or don't even state durability at all.

Post Thanks / Like

Stay away from engines .The 10 hr job is kinda cheap for 350.00 maybe put by estimate only.otherwise looks good and good luck to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Headlight restore for $100? Is that normal? Seems really high for headlights. The most I've seen for that service is $65. Other than that seems pretty fair.

Post Thanks / Like

Replace "chemicals" with cleansers. Some people get scared when they hear the word chemical! Lol!

Post Thanks / Like

40gallons for a conventional wash? Who said that number? Sounds like a number the steam machine place told you. Is it really 40 gallons?? Wow
    "Dirt likes detergent so much better than the surface that it's attached to, it'll leave that surface to go hang out with the soap"...aim4squirrels

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Headlight restore for $100? Is that normal? Seems really high for headlights. The most I've seen for that service is $65. Other than that seems pretty fair.
    I charge a minimum of $120 for headlight restorations. Depends on your area I guess.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dcjredline View Post
    40gallons for a conventional wash? Who said that number? Sounds like a number the steam machine place told you. Is it really 40 gallons?? Wow
    Believe it or not that's about right.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steadfast detailing View Post
    I charge a minimum of $120 for headlight restorations. Depends on your area I guess.

Does that include the application of a coating to the lenses?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Does that include the application of a coating to the lenses?
    Yeah it does.