autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Exterior Detail Timing Analysis

Quote Originally Posted by waelwell View Post
    Jomax - I shouldn't have said "polish". I should have said "wax". The car is fairly new and well maintained so it didn't need any abrasive. I just put a coat of wax on it.

Bill
    If you want to save time on waxing, try CarPro Reload. It's a spray sealant. You just use 2 microfiber towels to apply. You spray one of the towels and wipe the sealant on. Then use the second microfiber towel to immediately buff the panel. Doing the whole car takes about 30 minutes and the results are spectacular. I doubt I will ever go back to PowerLock or other normal sealants after using this for a few months.

Post Thanks / Like

How's the sleekness of reload? I've been using Gyeon WetCoat spray sealant but it's missing any sleekness of a wax or paste sealant.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steadfast detailing View Post
    How's the sleekness of reload? I've been using Gyeon WetCoat spray sealant but it's missing any sleekness of a wax or paste sealant.
    Your customers aren't going to go out in the garage and fondle their car after you've gone. People want clean and shiny, that is all they understand 99.9% of the time. You do this to make money in the shortest amount of time possible. You can do this without being deceptive to your customers and deliver quality results. One big mistake I think detailers make is overthink every detail that most people can't even tell the difference. Heck, I can't even tell the difference a majority of the time.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steadfast detailing View Post
    I would not know. I try to never touch paint without lubrication. One thing I can tell you is that water behavior on Reload protected panels is amazing. I used it on both my vehicles and everytime I pressure wash them I am amazed at the water repelling ability of this product. The cloaest I can compare it to is Aquapel on glass.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234