autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Whats your favorite detailing product?

My newest is leather masters ...best interior leather cleaner, conditioner, and protectant I have come across. Used this weekend for the first time. Great results.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pureshine View Post
    I have 2. Carpros Hydro2 and 1z deep plastic cleaner. If they ever stop making 1z deep plastic I would stop doing interiors.
    Would you mind to elaborate on the products you used before the products listed above and why they are your top go-to's now? I've been a big fan of M39 and another heavy cleaner from Meguiar's before that, that no one can seem to remember the numbers to including those at Meguiar's.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike@DedicatedPerfection View Post
    Fuzion is an incredible product no doubt about it.

My newest product that has caught my attention that I really like it BlackFire Total Polish & Seal AIO
    Mike,

Fuzion: Because of durability or what? I should have bought it when it was on sale for cheap to try.

Durability is a major factor (the biggest factor) for me with most the waxes I have, which are few, where customers are concerned. I need waxes to cover a wide range of durability for them.

I suppose I figure if it won't outlast any of current Souveran/Mothers/Meguiar's waxes that I own there's no sense in really owning any more.

I have waxes...one that is fairly expensive while the others are reasonably cheap...that will last a for a couple of months and maybe just a tad more, then I figure my Collinite waxes, which are also reasonably cheap, are my go-to's for longevity. That is, with all these and as far as durability is concerned, I have a large span of durability to offer customers who want wax. Sealants are another topic...even though some of the waxes I have are hybrids most customers wouldn't know it. (I guess I need persuaded to buy Fuzion)

Black Fire TP&S:

Have you had a chance to do many comparisons with other AIO's? If so I'd be interested in why you chose this particular AIO.

I have several AIO's of which Wolfgang is probably considered by many the best of what I own. I haven't used it yet. Been considering getting D151 and HD Speed to add to my AIO arsenal, but then how much better can they really be. I also use DG and XMT AIO's.

Just interested in your thoughts.
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

D156

Post Thanks / Like

Prima hydro max.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman View Post
    Mike,

Fuzion: Because of durability or what? I should have bought it when it was on sale for cheap to try.
    Not because of durability. But because of looks, ease of use, and final results.

Me personally, Show car waxes such as this one and Souveran where durability is concerned; hold no value to me.

Durability is a major factor (the biggest factor) for me with most the waxes I have, which are few, where customers are concerned. I need waxes to cover a wide range of durability for them.

I suppose I figure if it won't outlast any of current Souveran/Mothers/Meguiar's waxes that I own there's no sense in really owning any more.

I have waxes...one that is fairly expensive while the others are reasonably cheap...that will last a for a couple of months and maybe just a tad more, then I figure my Collinite waxes, which are also reasonably cheap, are my go-to's for longevity. That is, with all these and as far as durability is concerned, I have a large span of durability to offer customers who want wax. Sealants are another topic...even though some of the waxes I have are hybrids most customers wouldn't know it. (I guess I need persuaded to buy Fuzion)
    True. However just remember the ultimate purpose of these classification of waxes. (Fuzion, Souveran, etc) Even though Fuzion is a Hybrid, it still fills more of a Show Car role IMO.

Like you mentioned, others will be used for longevity and the majority of customers would not be able to tell the difference.

Ask away...

Black Fire TP&S:

Have you had a chance to do many comparisons with other AIO's? If so I'd be interested in why you chose this particular AIO.

I have several AIO's of which Wolfgang is probably considered by many the best of what I own. I haven't used it yet. Been considering getting D151 and HD Speed to add to my AIO arsenal, but then how much better can they really be. I also use DG and XMT AIO's.

Just interested in your thoughts.
    I have only used this product one time and that was to perform an AIO on a red Chevrolet Aveo.

I have all the material I need to put a review together with video on BF TP&S. Keep your eye out as I will be putting it up this week. Your not going to believe the 50/50 pictures.... This will be your next AIO

(I also have a review with video on the BF Crystal Seal to put together this week)

I have not used the Wolfgang Uber AIO. I also hear great things about it. Though I can not comment as I have not used it yet.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks so much, Mike.
    Bill

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hoytman View Post
    Thanks so much, Mike.
    No problem Bill. My pleasure.

Post Thanks / Like

Duragloss 111, and 101.
    Meguiar's M105/M205/D300
    Menzerna FG400/PF2500/SF4000
    Zymol Carbon / Creame wax

Post Thanks / Like

Ultima Waterless Wash +

Post Thanks / Like

What is Kamikaze overcoat?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast