autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

I attended Detail Fest...

If you attended Detail Fest please let us know what you enjoyed about it, what you would like to see more of or what you would like to see less of...
    Always wanting to improve this experience so please share with me all of your feedback.
    Going to start to plan DF 2013 soon!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Here are my thoughts from another post:

I want to send out my sincerest thanks to all of the staff at AutoGeek. Detail Fest 2012 was a huge success thanks to all of their hard work. Max has assembled one hell of a team. Mike,Todd, Meghan and everyone else was so giving of their time to forum members and non members alike.

The vendors were amazingly helpful and took the time to answer our questions at the Fest, hotel and everywhere in between. My time spent with LC's Eric Dunn, Bob from Flex, PJ from Dodo, Chris Lamb from Grit Guard and Jason Rose of Meg's was inspirational.

To all of the forum members that I met...thank you! Some of you I met for the first time and others I met in years past. Either way, it was like we have been friends for years. Richard, Shane, Corey, Adam, Joel, Buddy and everyone else, thanks for being who you are!

See ya next year AutoGeek and thanks again to the staff.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: I attended Detail Fest...

I had the pleasure to attend saturdays classes, Mike is an encyclopedia of the art of detailing the way he speaks really makes you want to keep making cars SHINE. Todd Helme's traing with the flex was very educational. Renny Doyle and the tornador traing was awesome. Met a lot of great people, beginners like me and lifetime veterans everyone was so helpful. I really dont know how Autogeek can make it better next year but im definetly going next year to find out. Thanks autogeek. JP Mobile Detailing.

Post Thanks / Like

I just got home. It was an absolutey amazing event. I don't think folks understand the amount of prep and planning that goes into putting on an event like this. This year was by far the best. Great vendors, well organized, great food, etc.

I am already looking forward to next year !!!!!
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like
    I forgot to mention the food. The pork sandwiches were awesome. I think Jose Fernandez (Superior Shine) cleaned them out on Saturday!

Post Thanks / Like
    I just got home as well.. Had a blast! As I always do. Had fun around the fire pit too!! Lol glad to see all you again! Can't wait till next year!

Post Thanks / Like
    I am glad you survived Saturday night Brad! I won't ask for pics or details. Next year I will go with ya!

Post Thanks / Like

Ed where did you take off too we needed you today for the car show .I also had a great time it certainly was a short weekend . Hope everyone enjoyed them self's as much as I did . It's too bad we have to wait a whole year to meet all the forum members who make the trip down to Detail Fest .
    Lamborghini Broward

Post Thanks / Like
    We had a great time as well. Going to think about activities over my drive home and try to provide some feedback. Adam has some great ideas, maybe he will share them?
    "Challenge yourself to live a better tomorrow than you did yesterday"

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Harleyguy View Post
    Ed where did you take off too we needed you today for the car show .I also had a great time it certainly was a short weekend . Hope everyone enjoyed them self's as much as I did . It's too bad we have to wait a whole year to meet all the forum members who make the trip down to Detail Fest .
    I had to get home and take care of some work issues. I would have loved to stay. Adam, I really want to thank you and Pat for your hard work. I find it a challenge to judge 20 cars at the shows I judge at. You had your hands full but as usual you got it done!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast