autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

The Classic Auto Show - January 27th 28th & 29th at the LA Convention Center

The Classic Auto Show - January 27th 28th & 29th at the LA Convention Center

Join me and Chris Jacobs, Chip Foose, Wayne Carini, Dave Kindig and Mike Brewer for three days of car guy fun at

The Classic Auto Show

Welcome to The Classic Auto Show 2017!

The Classic Auto Show is a brand new three-day celebration of all things automotive, paying tribute to the cars that graced our highways in bygone years and paved the way for the modern motor cars we see on the road today.

These three days will showcase the best of the classic and vintage motoring scene including the stars from Velocity’s biggest car shows, the best car clubs from across the US, and a huge range of brands including all your favorite American cars along with the best from the rest of the world.

Expect to see the rare and unusual, pristine and project cars, those that were loved and some that were hated, the car that your folks used to take you on your first road trip and the one that you learned to drive in – something for everyone automotive enthusiast!

Journey through the ages as you stroll along our Grand Boulevard lined with a unique automotive historic timeline, enjoy a mix of entertainment and expert advice in our Celebrity Theater, and explore the hall filled with car dealers, parts and service providers, and everything you need to keep on motoring.

Show Location:

Los Angeles Convention Center; South Hall
    1201 S Figueroa Street
    Los Angeles, CA 90015

Show Dates:

Friday, January 27, 2017, 10AM-7PM
    Saturday, January 28, 2017 9AM-7PM
    Sunday, January 29, 2017 9AM-5PM

Social Media – Tag Us for Instant Exposure!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/theclassicautoshow
    Twitter: twitter.com/theclassicauto
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/theclassicautoshow
    Snapchat: ClassicAutoShow
    Hashtag: #TheClassicAutoShow

See you there!

Mike Phillips

Re: The Classic Auto Show - January 27th 28th & 29th at the LA Convention Center

More info....

The Presenting Sponsors for The Classic Auto Show are,

Autogeek.com

McKee's 37

The full list of sponsors can be found here

2017 Sponsors of The Classic Auto Show

Post Thanks / Like

Re: The Classic Auto Show - January 27th 28th & 29th at the LA Convention Center

Congratulations on being one of the headlining stars. I'm looking forward to next season of Competition Ready on Velocity. Hoping this season has a couple hour long episodes where you can go more in depth. I can only watch Dave Kindig "Bitchin' Rides" reruns for so long.

Post Thanks / Like

That's going to be awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

I hope you have a great time in L.A. Mike. I wish I could attend this show.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by LEDetailing View Post

Congratulations on being one of the headlining stars.

I'm looking forward to next season of Competition Ready on Velocity. Hoping this season has a couple hour long episodes where you can go more in depth.

I can only watch Dave Kindig "Bitchin' Rides" reruns for so long.

Thank you sir... we're shooting the next episode on January 11th, and then two episodes in California. One before The Classic Auto Show and one at the show.

I met Dave Kindig at last year's Velocity Cocktail Party and then again this year at the Velocity Dinner party and again at this year's Velocity Cocktail Party, he's a real Kook Kat, fun to talk to and of course... the real deal.

I'm looking forward to working with him and the rest of the guys at the show. It will be interesting filming a car on Friday "during" the show.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B. View Post
    I hope you have a great time in L.A. Mike. I wish I could attend this show.
    Bobby I think we can make that happen for you!!! Mike and Yancy are on the ground safely in L.A. we will all be on our way to join them soon! Hope to see some of you out there!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    Bobby I think we can make that happen for you!!! Mike and Yancy are on the ground safely in L.A. we will all be on our way to join them soon! Hope to see some of you out there!
    Awesome! This will be my first time in Los Angeles, California. I'm looking forward to working the Autogeek booth at The Classic Auto Show this weekend.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby B. View Post
    Awesome! This will be my first time in Los Angeles, California. I'm looking forward to working the Autogeek booth at The Classic Auto Show this weekend.
    You are coming on the right weekend. Nice and sunny. None of that crazy rain from the previous weekend. See you at the show.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Amazing!!! I think this is going to be an excellent and outstanding show.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast