autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Mike Phillips' Detailing Boot Camp

Senior Member Joe@Superior Shine's Avatar

Re: Mike Phillips' Detailing Boot Camp

I trained with Mike twice. First time was in 2004. My detailing skills (especially paint polishing) were certainly sharpened!!!

Southwest is having flights for 59$ one way. They fly into tampa and orlando. I'm actually flying into tampa in two weeks....gasp. maybe i should stop by AG :D
    Trent
    PRD

Quote Originally Posted by TS656577 View Post
    Southwest is having flights for 59$ one way. They fly into tampa and orlando. I'm actually flying into tampa in two weeks....gasp. maybe i should stop by AG :D
    We are about 2.5 hours from Tampa, if you want to come over just let us know ahead of time and we can arrange a tour for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    We are about 2.5 hours from Tampa, if you want to come over just let us know ahead of time and we can arrange a tour for you.
    YES! STOKED. :D too bad i wont be there during bootcamp weekend!
    Trent
    PRD

AG's, I'd rather pay $250.00 and skip the $200.00 shopping cart. With the classes being so close to the post holiday season, the forced shopping cart may make some think twice. Couple that with an excellent book that Mike just wrote & released, $450 seems steep knowing I feel comfortable trying a DA polisher with the products you sell knowing I won't burn through paint following Mike's well written instructional book.

I will still probably sign up if spaces are available after X-Mas because my wife comes first at this time of the year. I am going to book mark this on her IPad as a suggestion as a gift, but she usually likes to surprise me with multiple gifts. $450 will take a big chunk of her budget though.

This is all of course my 2 cents. I am not looking to learn this to open a business, I'm just a car enthusiast who wants to have a flawless ride.

$250.00 up front would have been easier and then allow me to spend $$ with AG at a later time when my budget allows.

I hope there is a space for me after my shopping list is done.

Sincerely,
    An addicted AutoGeeks Supporter.

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    This will be a great class, you will learn a lot in a short period of time, and the price I think is amazing for what you will get out of it.
    We are only taking a limited amount for the January class so give us a call or sign up online if you want in. And guys, if your wife/girlfriend does not know what to get you this year, I would say this is a great gift!!

Dont want to sound like a jerk, but agree with Rencor
    Scott

Club Flex 3401

Quote Originally Posted by barryscott View Post
    Dont want to sound like a jerk, but agree with Rencor
    Having been to the July classes for $250, I agree $450 is a lot of money but I would pay $450 for this class without the $200 coupon. Mike is an amazing teacher and the hands on training Is worth every penny. Hope to see you there.

I respectfully disagree with Rencor. $450 is an awesome deal for ALL that you're getting. If I lived semi-close, I'd pay this in a heartbeat. Great opportunity to have Mikey train you(plus everything else)!
    '03 Corvette Z06

Barryscott, I hope I didn't come off as a jerk. And if I did, I sincerely apologize to AG & forum members.

I am in a unique situation. I get to go to Thurs night open garage extreme make overs. I haven't missed many since AG's started them this second half of the year. I get to work side by side by Mike, Rob, Adam and all the pro's I've seen there.

I just believe in giving honest feedback to a company I care about. I care because I like the service I get. I can call a help desk/helpline and speak to somebody here in Stuart, not India!

Mark, see my unique circumstances....And thank you for being respectful. That is cool!
    mayurpatel1992 likes this.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast