autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Mike Phillips' Detailing Boot Camp

Director of Training Mike Phillips's Avatar

Re: Mike Phillips' Detailing Boot Camp

Quote Originally Posted by Stephan@FamouslyHot View Post

Thank you Mike for the information

I used to live in Coral Springs and wish I knew about the classes/started mobile work years ago. I would pass Autogeek any road trip up north!
    There's always a reason for everything including timing.

In your experience, what is the max capacity for the course?
    We aim for 15 people per class. Sometimes we have fewer, usually due to last minute cancellations and these are normally family emergencies and as high as 18 and these are last minute sign-ups.

Regardless, I have the ability to bring in more cars if needed so everyone gets plenty of hands-on time (work) in the class. I've been teaching classes since 1987 and I always make it a point to spend time with each student for each process we go over, no one is left unattended. I also have Nick as my co-instructor and after 4+ years of helping me with the class and being a walking encyclopedia of product information he's a real asset in the class and between us no question ever goes un-answered.

How quickly do the slots open up? I would love to attend the January course, but am trying to save up for it right now and have a goal to reach the amount by end of December.
    Every class always fills up and is normally full about 2 weeks out from the start date.

Interestingly, the September class always fill up the fastest but the January and May class always fill up. So plan accordingly.

Thank you
    Stephan
    Always my pleasure to answer questions about the classes. Also just to note, this is a very old and ongoing thread with lots of information but there's actually a "forum group" on this forum where I post a NEW thread for each upcoming class. The reason for a new thread for each upcoming class is because there's always changes taking place that need to be shared, for example I'll have the new Mark II RUPES and the NEW Flex XCF 7 in the January class. If I included that info in this thread it would be lost since this thread is going on 12+ pages.

Here's the thread for the January class.

Next 3-Day Boot Camp Class - January 22nd, 23rd & 24th

I also created dedicated threads AFTER each class to share with the world what takes place in our classes. In fact you'll find more pictures of people training on this forum than anywhere else on the Internet with just a click of your mouse.

Pictures & comments from ACR with Mike Phillips

Hope to see you at a future class.

axel06 likes this.
    Mike Phillips
    Host - Competition Ready on Velocity Channel
    Director of Training Autogeek & Marine 31
    IDA Board Member
    CD-SV, RT
    Competition Ready Facebook Page
    Mike Phillips Facebook Page
    Twitter
    Instagram

Click on a book to get your own copy.

I've heard a lot of good things about this bootcamp, I'm always keen to learn more tips, is it still $450?
    I like a clean machine, car detailing at it's best…Find out more about me click here

Quote Originally Posted by SamtheMan1 View Post
    I've heard a lot of good things about this bootcamp, I'm always keen to learn more tips, is it still $450?
    Welcome to Autogeek!
    Here is the link to sign up for the next class. Price has changed
    car detailing class, how to detail a car instructional class, mike phillips detailing class, best detailing classes for detailing

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415