autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Maybe we all can help a family through ago

I'm curious if Mike or any member of the staff could identify a relationship, i.e. Father, daughter, Husband, Wife that could use some therapeautic nouturing through time spent together detailing cars, and our forum family could chip-in and donate products or cash towards the cause. And, if they were having trouble making ends meet, AG could make a fund in their name where forum members could donate.
    If yes, lets keep it simple, nothing fancy. Just some basic fundamentals with products being applied right, and under supervision.

Any thoughts?

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Maybe we all can help a family through ago

Quote Originally Posted by expdetailing View Post
    I'm curious if Mike or any member of the staff could identify a relationship, i.e. Father, daughter, Husband, Wife that could use some therapeautic nouturing through time spent together detailing cars, and our forum family could chip-in and donate products or cash towards the cause. And, if they were having trouble making ends meet, AG could make a fund in their name where forum members could donate.
    If yes, lets keep it simple, nothing fancy. Just some basic fundamentals with products being applied right, and under supervision.

Any thoughts?

To me this this is a great idea. I know last year was terrible for me. I could not detail due to a car accident I was in ( a guy plowed into the back of my car going 55 mph and totaled it when my wife and I were at a complete stop ) then my mother passed away unexpectedly. only reason I share this info is that we all can use a little help now and then to get through a tough time. as I have been slowly getting back to being able to detail cars it has been great therapy for me. been detailing cars a long time and when I was not able to enjoy making people rides come to life again, I realized how much I missed it. detailing cars can actually give some of us a little inner peace. anyhow if we need to help somebody out and we need members to pitch in let me know.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Maybe we all can help a family through ago

I'd be willing to help out.