autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Giveaway! DP Power Wash + BLACKFIRE Total Trim & Tire Sealant

We're giving FIVE Auto Geeks the opportunity to win a bottle of DP Power Wash and BLACKFIRE Total Trim & Tire Sealant.

This giveaway is only for members that promise to review the products on the forum if they win.

Enter by telling us which DP and BLACKFIRE products are your favorite and why. If you have not tried a DP or BLACKFIRE product, tell us which one interests you the most and why.

The FIVE winners will be announced on Monday, July 21st.

Up Close & Personal: DP Power Wash! High-Foaming Wash AND Wax!

Up Close & Personal: BLACKFIRE Total Trim & Tire Sealant

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello

The product that interests me the most is the trim sealer because the product desperation states the product is easy to and the output is amazing. All of AGO have been spot on
    http://Www.gonzodetailing.com

Anything in life worth doing is worth over doing, moderation is for cowards.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Giveaway! DP Power Wash + BLACKFIRE Total Trim & Tire Sealant

From BlackFire so far the Leather Conditioner has been bomb. With DP its the glass cleaner, leather cleaner/conditioner, and rinseless wash. Would love to try more of these two product lines.

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite BlackFire product so far was a sample of the Wet Diamond Shampoo I received. I wish I hadn't ordered a gallon of shampoo with that order or I would have bought some on the spot.

My favorite DP Product so far has been the DP Poli-Coat Paint Sealant. I love that it cleans the paint as well as being an awesome sealant with great beading and sheeting properties. I also love how little it takes to do a whole car and how easy it buffs out.

Post Thanks / Like

I have yet to try any BF or DP products. I have got some samples to try next week when I get to the US and, my goodies that has been ordered over the last two months here.

The products that interest me the most are the BLACKFIRE Wet-Ice Over Fire Combo. I have that on my wish list. The reflection shots posted here have given me the itch to order them soon. I love the depth and gloss this product has given to black vehicles.

The next product on the wish list is the BLACKFIRE Total Trim & Tire Sealant, plastic trim restorer. The BF got changed out from the WG version since it is posted at a new formula. I travel a lot when I am in the US. I don't mind carrying my 2 buckets with products to wash and wax my baby, but I want don't want to always mess the trim. I want something that I can apply every few months and keeps a lasting shine/protection.

Thanks for the opportunity AG! I would definitely post reviews for the products.
    Detailing is a way of life, not a hobby!

Post Thanks / Like

I have only used one from BLACKFIRE- and that was Wet Diamond Polymer Spray--gave it a nice shine on top of an existing sealant I had on my fathers car, as well as very slick

For DP, I've used the Poli-Coat Sealant, Coating Prep polish, Paint Coating, Final Gloss quick detailer, Wheel Cleaner and Rinseless wash and gloss....

BIG fan of the final gloss quick detailer, I use it mainly as a drying aid. I love it.

Used the Poli-Coat sealant a few times and I love it. So easy to use, great protection so far (have this on my GFs Jeep and 2 friends car I have detailed)

The paint coating was used on my buddies GFs SUV. That turned out very nice IMO. Easy to use, easy wipe off. Great shine.

Yes, I promise to post a review!

Thanks Nick & AG for the opportunity.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I have yet to try any Blackfire products. I would love to try Total Trim & Tire Sealant to compare with a competitors Tire and Trims sealant to verify which has better longevity between details.

Thanks AG!

Post Thanks / Like

I agree to write a review on DP Power wash and BlackFire Total Trim & Tire Sealant.

My favorite BlackFire product is BlackFire BlackICE for that wet ink look it gives to black paint.

My favorite DP product is DP Poli seal paint sealant

Post Thanks / Like

My favorite is Blackfire Wet Diamond sealant. It's easy and quick to apply leaving a deep wet finish that is slick and lasts for months.

BLACKFIRE Wet Diamond All Finish Paint Protection, paint sealant, synthetic sealant, blackfire sealant
    2009 Yamaha FZR Waverunner 1812cc supercharged 82 mph GPS
    2010 Honda Fit Sport (wife's car) DGES, DP, OC2.0 & CQUK tester
    2014 Chevy Silverado Crew Cab 5.3 Silver CQUK

Post Thanks / Like

I have used Detailer's Xtreme Foam Formula Auto Shampoo in my foam gun once and I loved it. After being on autogeek for many months I had many chances to read reviews on other DP products.

The products I'm most interested in trying from DP are:
    - Detailer's Waterless Auto Wash (to compare against ONR and UWW+)
    - Detailer's Final Gloss™ Quick Detailer (been recommended many times to be used as drying aid)
    - Detailer's Total Interior Cleaner (to compare against APCs on the market)

Blackfire is a brand I have yet to get my hands on so no comments yet

Edit: yes I promise to write a review on both products!

Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast