A couple weeks ago I polished the diamond plate fenders on Max's boat trailer to a brilliant, mirror-finish using Marine 31 Finish Cut Metal Restoring Polish - Boat Trailer Detailing w/Marine 31 Waxes, Cleaners & Polishes

At some point in the last two weeks, the diamond plate fenders developed water spots. After taking a quick look at the trailer, I discovered the water spots were only topical (above the surface), therefor polishing wouldn't be necessary. A regular quick detailer, however, wouldn't cut it. I needed something with a little more bite, and that product would be Marine 31 Gel Coat Wax & Shine Detail Spray.

Marine 31 Gel Coat Wax & Shine Detail Spray was formulated to safely remove fresh water spots, oil, film, and any other type of contaminants that plague a boat from everyday use. High lubricity cleaners remove foreign particles without scratching. Fortified with real carnauba wax, Marine 31 Gel Coat Wax & Shine Detail Spray renews existing protection while imparting a high-gloss, slick carnauba finish.

This is what the diamond plate fenders on the trailer looked like:

A few quick sprays of Marine 31 Gel Coat Wax & Shine Detail Spray and a Gold Plush Jr. is all it took to remove the water spots. Since Marine 31 Gel Coat Wax & Shine Detail Spray is formulated with real carnauba wax, it also boosted the shine and protection of the underlying coat of Marine 31 Gel Coat Carnauba Wax + Sealant that I applied after polishing the fenders.

Once again Max is a happy camper...err....boater.

Marine 31 - Waxes, Cleaners & Polishes