autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Whats your Go-To quick detailer or spray wax for your boat?

Ive been reading on 303 speed detailer for my boat as a use for a quick detailer to maintain on top of the Collinite 885.

Im also open to some spray waxes!

Im reading that many automotive detailing agents should not be used on gel coat, because some may actually induce oxidation, as opposed to protect from it.

Ive also been looking into Rejex as a sealant to lay down under the 885.

So, what are you guys using and what do you recommend?

I have an entire gallon of Adams detail spray, so that would be awesome if It is good ti use on my boat (waiting on a reply from adams)

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Whats your Go-To quick detailer or spray wax for your boat?

Hello, I'm new to the detailing world and have been trying different things on my cars and boat.

This spring I did a light polish with Menzerna 4000 and then I used Marine 31 gel coat wax and sealant. I have a 2005 Nautique Superair and where I dock, am not allowed to have a lift.

My boat has been in the water since the 2nd week of June. I took it out yesterday and usually have light oxidation from sitting in the water.

I brought it home and washed it and couldn't find any oxidation or water line. I've never had it come that clean with just a wash.

That Marine 31 stuff works awesome. I had to post this, I'm still amazed how well it worked!!!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by WallDiver View Post
    Hello, I'm new to the detailing world and have been trying different things on my cars and boat.

This spring I did a light polish with Menzerna 4000 and then I used Marine 31 gel coat wax and sealant. I have a 2005 Nautique Superair and where I dock, am not allowed to have a lift.

My boat has been in the water since the 2nd week of June. I took it out yesterday and usually have light oxidation from sitting in the water.

I brought it home and washed it and couldn't find any oxidation or water line. I've never had it come that clean with just a wash.

That Marine 31 stuff works awesome. I had to post this, I'm still amazed how well it worked!!!
    Hi WallDiver,

I just now found this post as I was looking to see how many people attending the upcoming detailing boot camp class are also already members on this forum.

Glad to hear you're having great results using the M31 Gel Coat Carnauba Wax + Sealant.

I'm also looking forward to meeting you and having you in my class. I'm sending everyone signed up an e-mail today so check your in-box.

Post Thanks / Like

A great quick detailer I like is Performance Boat Candy's Speed Gloss
    blacksmagicdetailing.com
    Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart as if working for the Lord, not man. Colossians 3:23

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Try Hula boat care products. Their quick detailer is amazing and economical.