autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 3-Day Hands-on Detailing Class - Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Friday, Saturday and Sunday October 7th, 8th & 9th

It's officially the week of the Indy 500 Detail Weekend! Can't wait! See you all on Friday! I'm driving up from southwest Indiana on Thursday night after work.
    Keep Calm... and Detail On!

Eric

Mike Phillips

Re: 3-Day Hands-on Detailing Class - Indianapolis Motor Speedway - Friday, Saturday and Sunday October 7th, 8th & 9th

Quote Originally Posted by EWtheDETAILER View Post

It's officially the week of the Indy 500 Detail Weekend! Can't wait! See you all on Friday!

I'm driving up from southwest Indiana on Thursday night after work.

Yancy and I are leaving early Wednesday morning. We'll be stopping in Nashville, Tennessee and spending the night then first thing in the morning head to the Indy 500 Race Track.

We have some amazing cars we'll be training on and even more amazing cars we'll be working on for the first episode of the second season of Competition Ready.

Mike Phillips

***Update***

The Competition Ready Van is fully loaded and ready to go... here's a few pictures....

LOTS of tools plus SONAX has lots of tools!

We also are packing everything needed for the hand wetsanding class and the machine wet sanding class.

Here's Yancy packing tools and all his video equipment

All shined up and ready for the 16 hour drive to Indianapolis!

While I find discussion forums (like you're reading right now), to be a better medium for a real how-to article that a person can read and look at the pictures and learn something they can then duplicate in their garage - that said it's a lot faster and easier to update a Facebook page.

For those of you that want to follow along...

Mike Phillips Facebook Page

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Mike,
    Should we be getting information from Sonax or someone about where to go on Friday? Like which gate and such?
    I have looked through my email and didn't see anything, just want to make sure I didn't miss it.

Can't wait, missing work to work even harder on cars.
    Love it.

Post Thanks / Like

I just got an email from the Sonax rep with directions. Let me know if you didn't get it and I'll send it to you.

Post Thanks / Like

Yep, found mine too.
    It came earlier today but couldn't check personal email at work.
    Good to go, thanks.

State baseball finals tomorrow afternoon and then off to Indy.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234