autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Massel looks to defend Lucas Oil Nationals title

After a 3 week layoff from competition, I’m anxious to get back after it this weekend at one of my favorite events, the NHRA Lucas Oil Nationals in Brainerd, MN. For the better part of this summer, we’ve been fighting a crankshaft issue with our engines. We’ve had a good car in qualifying, but on raceday the cranks have failed and as you can imagine, bad things followed!

During the break in the schedule we worked around the clock implementing a new crank support system my father designed. After 3 straight weeks of testing, it looks as though we’re once again headed down the right path. Both cars have put big numbers up on the board in testing and the best part is the motors are very much still intact. The timing couldn’t be better, as this week we return to Brainerd as defending event Champs!

With a half season of racing left, the Championship is still anyone’s for the taking, so now would be a good time to make a move in the Championship points chase.

I want to thank all of you for your support this season and wish us luck down the stretch, I can promise you this, we are going out swinging!

Thanks,
    Bruno

Yancy Martinez - MNKYHead Car Care

Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Massel looks to defend Lucas Oil Nationals title

Yeah your company doing well and with this effort Massel will definitely looks to defend the Lucas Oil National title.I am with you if any time of problem occurred with so ask me.I am a mechanic by profession and greatly interested in Cars and their products,accessories.