Quote Originally Posted by Ancient1 View Post
I would assume they are the same as most people that are considering getting one.
1. Cost for a 21mm throw DA.
2. I am not a pro so absolute reliability wasn't a factor. I am not even what I would consider a hobbyist since all I do my own cars my brothers two (who paid for half of the 22D for doing his Escalade) my two kids and my ex-wifes.
3. Back in 2011 when I 1st got my GG6 the Bigfoot wasn't available and I really had a hard time deciding between it and a 3401 and went with the GG6 because of cost and the few times I would use it (or so I thought) wouldn't justify the difference. It didn't take too long before I wished I would of gone with the flex. Even till since I had the GG6 I just culd not justify $400+ for a more effective machine and when the 22D came out $100 cheaper it was the tipping point for my. And even now I am not letting my GG6 go to waste since I just put a 3 1/2" BP on it for tighter spaces.

So far I have only done two cars with it, my bothers Escalade and my daughters civic. But within the next week I am going to try and do my Caddi and my son's lexus. I just have more than a few paint chips to try and fill on my black caddi before I polish and coat.
Looks like you know your way around that machine.

At some point, you just have to use what works for you.