autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

The Best Shampoo!!! Review!!

YES ITS ME TRYING OUT SOAPS AGAIN TO FIND THE BEST!!!AS FAR AS PINNICLES SHAMPOO. LIKE I SAID IN THE LAST REVIEW ITS GREAT!!! LOTS OF LUBRICITY. BUT I DID NOTICE THE FOAM GOING DOWN AFTER DOING ONE SIDE OF THE TRUCK . NO BIG DEAL JUST ANOTHER BLAST WITH THE HOSE THE CAME BACK!!. I HAVE TO SAY OPTIMUMS SHAMPOO IS AWESOME . I USED THAT TODAY AND REALLY RELIZED HOW GOOD IT IS. THE SUDDS DONT DEMINISH AT ALL. SO IM THINKING TO GET THE ULTIMATE SHAMPOO ADD HALF PINNICLE AND HALF OPTIMUMS SHAMPOO TO A BUCKET FOR THE BEST SHAMPOO!!! IM GOING TO TRY THIS NEXT TIME.ILL LET YOU GUYS KNOW HOW IT COMES OUT.
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    What factors are you taking into consideration to determine what the best is?

Post Thanks / Like
    I have found some of the best to be Pinnacles, Poorboys, Duragloss, Zaino, and Optimum. They all work well on their own and I try to keep a bottle of each on hand.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by D&D Auto Detailing View Post
    What factors are you taking into consideration to determine what the best is?
    sudds / and lubricity
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like
    What about cleaning ability, price, use in foam gun, foam cannon, and buckets. IMO, different soaps should be used at different times.

My favorite strong soap is CG CW. Its cheap, works great in foam gun, foam canon, and buckets, makes awesome suds and has great lubricity. So thats my soap for heavy cleanings on customer cars. Im still looking for a soap that I like for maintaining my own car. Something rather gentle that produces good lubricity. PB SSS would be good for that, Gold Class is alright. But PB SSS sucks in my foam cannon.
    Last edited by D; 10-07-2007 at 02:03 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    cleaning abilty is great with optimum and pinnicle . also these are very gentel soaps along with nice lubricity and sudds. as far as my foam gun i havnt tryed them it it yet but i will soon. sofar ive been useing d/p extreme foam in the gun only and thats great soap too.

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, DP works well in foam cannon, foam gun, and buckets. But I feel its a big strong and CG is a much better value. So I dont really use it.

Post Thanks / Like
    hey trhland have you used DG yet? Just wondering .
    Oh yeah, so how do you compare Optimum to Poorboy's soap? Optimum better?

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by klumzypinoy View Post
    hey trhland have you used DG yet? Just wondering .
    Oh yeah, so how do you compare Optimum to Poorboy's soap? Optimum better?
    i just got a sample of d/g soap today from-dont sleep on it.- joe. we met up today and we exchanged samples so i havent tryed it yet but will soon. and as far as poorboys soap . i didnt like it at all!!!it had sudds yes. but no lubricity at all. as far as optimums soap . awesome. tons of sudds and also lubricity. a very good soap. one of my favorites!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah, what did I tell you
    Audi Allroad Quattro
    VW Jetta 4 TDI

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast