autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my first post

Post Thanks / Like

Re: my first post

I have a foam cannon on a pressure washer with the quick release. The quick release is a must or you have to unscrew it every time to rinse. It is fun and puts on a show for anyone that sees you. The foam works good on the dirt and its nice n slick when washing with a 2 bucket method. Welcome to Autogeek. I got addicted last year.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Wagner View Post

I have a foam cannon on a pressure washer with the quick release. The quick release is a must or you have to unscrew it every time to rinse. It is fun and puts on a show for anyone that sees you. The foam works good on the dirt and its nice n slick when washing with a 2 bucket method. Welcome to Autogeek. I got addicted last year.
    Yea i dont worry about time when im detailing my cars

Right now, with no foam cannon, it take me on average 2 hours to wash and do the interior on my truck. I usually spend 3/4 of a day to do my truck and my wifes car

i think a foam cannon would be better to break down dirt in places that i cant reach.

im going to order one...any suggestions. Im a chemical guys customer already, love their products.....anyone else i should look at?

Post Thanks / Like

Sounds like you enjoy the work and i am sure you will have fun with the foam cannon. Chemical guys is good stuff and another to look at is Detailers pro. They have formulas made specifically for foam cannons. The more shampoo you put in the more foam you get out.

Post Thanks / Like

I guess I am on the other end of the spectrum. I bought a foam canon, used it for a season then never used it again. Maybe I didn't have enough build up to see/feel the difference by use the foam canon as a presoak. Just wasn't worth the extra effort for me.

Post Thanks / Like

I dont post to many pics but this is an attempt to show a Porsche Cayenne pre soaked with the foam canon. I didnt go over board on the shampoo but to get lots of foam it takes a good amount of shampoo. Just as a test i did try to max it out and see how much it could cake on. It was alot and pretty funny. I dont always use it but i am glad i have it. One day i am going to foam someone

Post Thanks / Like

https://www.facebook.com/ArtistryAut...type=1&theater

attempt number 2 at a pic. I know i need to go read mikes articles on re sizing and posting pics ugh

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Wagner View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/ArtistryAut...type=1&theater

attempt number 2 at a pic. I know i need to go read mikes articles on re sizing and posting pics ugh
    i like it, i cant wait to get one.....on a black vehicle i think it will help break down dirt to prevent scratches

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Stegs View Post
    Yea i dont worry about time when im detailing my cars

Right now, with no foam cannon, it take me on average 2 hours to wash and do the interior on my truck. I usually spend 3/4 of a day to do my truck and my wifes car

i think a foam cannon would be better to break down dirt in places that i cant reach.

im going to order one...any suggestions. Im a chemical guys customer already, love their products.....anyone else i should look at?
    May want to check out the Ammonyc Regimen.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12