autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Free Coating Sample (CQUK & OC2.0) for New Users

Quote Originally Posted by zmcgovern45 View Post
    I would really like to give these to someone who has never used a coating before either due to cost or just being on the fence about it.

Still detailing... but I only do so when the weather allows, and given that it is already almost september, the days are numbered before I have to close shop for the year. I am already booked through the end of the typical detailing season so I know I will not be needing these 2 particular coatings as I have CQuartz Finest and Americoat on hand for my remaining jobs.
    I see, good, I did not want you to get out of it.

HUMP

Post Thanks / Like

Count me in would love to try coatings, just can't bring my self to buy one though LOL...

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMP DIESEL View Post
    I see, good, I did not want you to get out of it.

HUMP

Nope, still here

Retired Professional Detailer

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Would love to try the coating, and share the process and results, I finally got a garage no long ago (lived in apartment before) and I just started getting the equipment (DA polisher) and products to keep up with the detailing of my baby.

I got a Black 997 2008, paint is "ok" condition, however since it is my daily driver it get ton of stuff on it all the time.

Super Member Corey@OptimalDetailing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Would love to try some OC2.0 on the wife's new (to her) Yukon. But all I planned on coating is the roof and bumpers. I think someone else would get better use out of then than me. Awesome thought Zach!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I just got a new car and was interested in putting on OC2.0. Your offer sounds wonderful, if I was able to test the OC2.0. I am very willing to share photo's and report on how it was applied. My intentions are to keep this car for a long time, so I will only follow the proper steps to apply and maintain it's appearance.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Zach, I've never tried coatings either (giggle, giggle). I would love to try your collection (GIGGLE, GIGGLE!!!). I promise to use the Zach method and take fantastic pictures just like you (PUAAHHHH!!!!)

Ok that was silly!!!! I've done plenty coatings, and you guys know that. I just wanted to highjack your thread to say that you are a very generous man!!, and very inspiring.

Great way of giving back! I may have to follow your example. If your OC2.0 does not end up with Bob, I would love to send him mine (I think I have 10cc left over). I've enjoyed Bob's sympathetic pleas to get an answer to the conundrum regarding the full cure time (without a clear answer) that I would love to send it to him and see his impressions and results. We seem to be sharing the same love for things scientific and in such I know he would give his all to bring about an unbiased testing process. (offer pending evaluation of the product to make sure it did not crystallize in the last 2 months I haven't touched it)

https://www.facebook.com/FlawlessFinishDetailing
    Dr. Claude Tremblay, Co-owner/Senior Detailer, Certified CQuartz FINEST Installer

Post Thanks / Like
    I would love to try UK. I have been trying to run through my current LSP ' s before driving in. But I would probably use it on wifeys car since it often gets neglected for mine.
    It's all in the details

Post Thanks / Like
    I recently just started offering detailing to the public in the small town I live in, and I'm at the point to where I want to start offering coating but don't have any experience with it, would be awesome to get my hands on even just a sample.

Post Thanks / Like
    What a generous offer. Some very kind people on this forum!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast