autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

New Tan leather seats

Hi everyone I am new to the forum and although I've tried the search function to answer my question, I think I am even more confused than before I started reading.

My question is this: I purchased a brand new 2013 Range Rover Sport and I opted for tan seats which includes a leather dashboard along with a Orkney Grey exterior.

I want to know what products to buy to protect the seats? My drivers seat has some wear along with dye from my jeans. I am afraid to purchase leather cleaner from local retailers as I dont know if the tan seats will get damaged.

I have read reviews on wolfgang, leather masters and pinnacle products and from what I read, all are good. I just want some suggestions as to what the best products I should use on my seats, they dont have alot of wear (rear virtually none) but I want to protect them. I have not used anything on them since purchase and im creeping into the 7th month of ownership and want to use the right products.

Is there a starter kit that will fulfill my needs that I can buy though this website? Any comments or insight would be greatly appreciated! I am in no way a professional but want to treat my car with the right products so it will outlast the wear and tear of everyday life.

Sorry for the long write up and I appreciate everyones time!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Tan leather seats

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks just02896 do I need a conditioner as well since seats are relatively new or just a protectant?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Pak View Post
    Thanks just02896 do I need a conditioner as well since seats are relatively new or just a protectant?
    No conditioner needed. Clean and protect.
    '03 Corvette Z06

Post Thanks / Like
    I got 2 new vehicles last year , did the whole interior with Wolfgang cockpit including the leather . this year I did my leather in cquartz fabric and leather coating and like that even better , still wg cockpit on everything else . once the sealant or coating is on all that's need is a moist mf to clean , just wipe it down . twice a year I reapply at that time I use optimum power clean to wipe it all down .