Hey everyone.I am about to run a livingsocial deal at the end of March has anyone ever thought of this?? How it works is you don't pay anything up front. My deal which I will be selling for $75per works like this they offer your deal for 7 days on there site and and then the amount of deals sold say 50 you would get $37.50 a deal a 50/50 split. Total for the 50 deals 37.50x50=$1875 then 10 days after your deal runs you get 70% of the 1875 and the remaining 30% balance 25 days later.
my deal is an express detail which includes
1.wash and dry
Now remember when you get paid you have 50 customers that have prepaid for your services. SO DO NOT SPEND THE MONEY UNTIL THE CUSTOMER REDEEMS THEIR DEAL!!!
So I schedule 4 deal customers a day on off days say Mon, Tues, Weds $37.50x4=$150 and it fills in the days that are slow. You would then deduct that $150 from your $1875 and so on.
Some may say this is crazy to discount your services this much.I say no because your goal here is to have these customers be repeat customers. If you provide quality work like you say you do these customers will come back believe me they do and then I get full price the next time around.
Another thing to think about and positive thing is this gives your biz mass exposure, be prepared for your phone to ring like crazy during the time your deal is running.
If your not detailing everyday in your biz this is something to think about. Think of it as a jump start. RLC Mobile Auto Detailing - Augusta GA car wash and detail, car detail and auto detailing ,mobile detailing Top Shelf Auto Detailing - Top Shelf Auto Detailing Columbia, SC-car wash in Columbia,SC that offers auto detailing and car detailing services at your location.