Originally Posted by BobbyG
If the product is 3M or DuPont or some other name synonymous in the automotive industry I would say probably.
Cloudiness in clear can also be attributed to temperature and moisture.
- What brand clear did you use?
- Was it an automotive clear or just clear paint?
- What was the temperature when you applied it?
- Were the conditions damp or very humid?
- How long was it applied before you buffed it?
- Can you post a photo?
Factory paint and clear coat picture on the right, the rear door panel on the left was my paint job.
Automotive Touchup brand base color and clear coat in the spray can .
75 degree with 55 degree humidity in my garage.
I wet sanded and then buffed after one week and a half.
I buffed using Maguiar's medium cut cleaner, not compound. did not have any compound.