Guess I did my winter-prep really early, back at the end of August.
Already had snow flakes in the air over the last couple nights up my way, but anyways here is what i did. Truck will be outside 24/7.
- Washed with CG Citrus Wash & Gloss at stripping ratio.
- Clayed with Meguiar's Clay Kit.
- 2 coats of WGDGPS 3.0 w/ my G110v2 on a crimson HT.
- ^^^ All paint, lights, and chrome recieved that.
- WG Exterior Trim Sealant on all trim.
- DG 501 on the wheels.
- Rain-X on all glass.
Was going to use WG Paintwork Polish Enhancer on a white pad, but ran out of time.
This was what I did last winter, and it got me from August-April.
I'm definitley buying some OC for next year also.