autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Souveran proved me wrong (and I'm really glad it did)

So a while i go I did a #16 vs. souveran side by side test. Well I couldn't see a difference and was a bit disapointed as I had high hopes for souveran. Seeing as how the wife has been gone (bringing me back plenty of chocolate and 10 bottles of French wine ) to Germany and Iraq for a few days I've been pimpin Z auto lol. She "asked" the Fusion be clean when she got back, least that could do for her (and cleaned the house today thank you very much ). I was told by others on autopia that for souveran to be visually pleasing the whole car needed to be done not just a flat surface. I was pretty happy to hear this so today I did just that the whole car. While it still has #16 under it I was able to see exactly what folks have been talking about. Souveran gives this candy like shine around sharp edges and a deep dark blue pool emerged as I wraped it up. The best part of it is just as I was done and stood back to enjoy my work. A dark blue honda similar in color to the Fusion pasted by and the paseenger was oohhhh and ahhhh at what he saw. I could see him taping the driver while staring at the car and even after they passed the passenger was literally twisting his neck or breaking his neck staring at the paint. Thats when I was like man this stuff does work lol. So I grabed the camera to take pictures and naturally God with his great since of humor killed the light it's been over cast since so I took what pics I could.

Really shows off here

Post Thanks / Like
    Looking really good man!! I think overcast days are the best for making cars look liquidy though... so don't complain! I wish it was overcast here so I could wash during the day... but NOOOO it has to be 80 in February...

Post Thanks / Like
    Very nice wytstang. I hope it don't cause any accidents. You better tone it down a little.

Post Thanks / Like
    That's the same look I got with the Jag I did!!!

Love it bro! Thanks for posting.
    Formerly "justin30513"

www.clean4udetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    that was something else i noticed. if you do a section its kinda like "ehhh" but you do a whole car and its just so different, its incredible when your done

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by abrcrombe
    Looking really good man!! I think overcast days are the best for making cars look liquidy though... so don't complain! I wish it was overcast here so I could wash during the day... but NOOOO it has to be 80 in February...
    I'll take 80* over 40 something it is here, I was feezing while washing the darn thing lol. I found it quit pleasing when the guy couldn't stop staring so i hope she really like it as well.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelso
    that was something else i noticed. if you do a section its kinda like "ehhh" but you do a whole car and its just so different, its incredible when your done
    Yeah I was disapointed my first time doing the test, but they said do the whole thing to get the full effect and they were completly right.

Post Thanks / Like
    Souveran offers a very rich glow, easy to see on yellows, blacks, and reds, but still present on lighter colors and metallics. Sometimes you just need to look a little deeper, or see it in the right conditions.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wytstang
    Yeah I was disapointed my first time doing the test, but they said do the whole thing to get the full effect and they were completly right.
    I told you so

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by wytstang
    Really shows off here
    I like this picture, the reflection looks really good. So wet looking

If you get head turning the way you did man it's well worth the money if you ask me. I'm sure your wife will notice it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast