autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

will this combo work well?

Not too many swrils at all on my dark dark gray Lincoln ls. So was thinking of doing WG finishing glaze with a white pad with my PC than WG PWPE, with a gray pad. Klasse AOI by hand, WG DGPS 3.0, 2 coats (12 hour cure) than a coat of Pinn Souv. Whatcha guys think? Is the klasse too much? Will it give me added prot. For the winter? Or should I use DG 501 in its place? Thanx 4 the help guys. I only got this weekend to do this be4 its back off 2 afghansatan!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: will this combo work well?

The Klasse AIO might be overkill.

Post Thanks / Like

I don't think the Wolfgang finishing Glaze will do much to get rid of the swirls. I'd use the total swirl remover with the white or even gray pad, this stuff finishes off so nice you could LSP it and it will look great, or do the WG PWPE Step.

The Klassee AIO is a bit much and it can take forever to dry. If I were on a time limit to do this Kl AIO is not a product I would choose. I'd just skip the AIO go with the WG DGPS3.0 X2 and the nuba top coat.
    "Labor is prior to, and independent of, capital. Capital is only the fruit of labor, and could never have existed if labor had not first existed. Labor is the superior of capital, and deserves much the higher consideration." Lincoln's First Annual Message to Congress, December 3, 1861.

Newport, Oregon USA!

Post Thanks / Like

I followed the recommendation that was offered to me by Asphalt Rocket for my first ever machine (Flex 3401) detail. I to had minor swirls on my black Porsche and got fantastic results by using the Wolfgang total swirl remover on a white pad followed by the wfg on a blue pad and than followed with menz 85rd on a blue pad as well. I to thought that the total swirl and finishing glaze brought the car to an LSP condition but the 85rd opened up a totaly new dimension to the depth and clarity of the finish which I than applied wppe and 2 coats of wdgps3.0 to be followed by 2 coats of Fuzion. THANK YOU DANA aka ASPHAL ROCKET!
    [SIGWe PIC][/SIGPIC]
    We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act, but a habit. -Aristotle
    MAY THE SHINE BE WITH YOU