autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Meg's final touch, ultimate quick detailer, Xpress spray wax

@mwoywod. Happy belated Birthday!

Post Thanks / Like

I finally recieved my gallon of Last Touch. Can't wait to try it

Meg's final touch, ultimate quick detailer, Xpress spray wax-imageuploadedbyagonline1476941879-996736-jpg

Meg's final touch, ultimate quick detailer, Xpress spray wax-imageuploadedbyagonline1476941900-582618-jpg

Post Thanks / Like

I have Meguiars express wax and Final touch. Two gallons of each with the spray bottles. Each has a scent that is easy on the nose. No streaks from either on. Spray and wipe. Enjoy the benefits.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Meg's final touch, ultimate quick detailer, Xpress spray wax

I used it today for the 1st time and for some weird reason it didn't go as planned... I shot a couple of sprays on the dry fender of a black vehicle after I had finished washing and drying it and it was so grabby that I almost felt like I could end up marring the paint if I continued... I finished the fender, then tested on the trunklid and same results. It was beginning to get dark on me so I quit there.

After that, since I didn't have my D114, D115 or D156 on me, I used it to clean the doorjambs by spraying it on 1 of same microfiber towels I used on the paint to dry the doorjambs and it worked perfectly smooth. Wth...

Post Thanks / Like

... I'm thinking it didn't perfom as expected because that vehicle I used it on hasn't been clayed or waxed.. I use spray wax as a drying aid on it, but it's obviously not nearly enough to leave an ideal surface.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I used it today for the 1st time and for some weird reason it didn't go as planned... I shot a couple of sprays on the dry fender of a black vehicle after I had finished washing and drying it and it was so grabby that I almost felt like I could end up marring the paint if I continued... I finished the fender, then tested on the trunklid and same results. It was beginning to get dark on me so I quit there.

After that, since I didn't have my D114, D115 or D156 on me, I used it to clean the doorjambs by spraying it on 1 of same microfiber towels I used on the paint to dry the doorjambs and it worked perfectly smooth. Wth...
    woah, I feel like I'll have to wire $20 directly into your account if your experience with Last Touch (d155) doesn't live up to praise I gave it. I'm using it on show cars that live inside 24/7 except for maybe once a month. They have all been decontaminated, polished, sealed with WGDGPS, and before shows waxed with DP Maxwax. So I have NEVER had an issue with D155 feeling grabby but I haven't used it on many daily drivers. I hope you find a use for it my man. Thanks for the B-day shoutout

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mwoywod View Post
    woah, I feel like I'll have to wire $20 directly into your account if your experience with Last Touch (d155) doesn't live up to praise I gave it. I'm using it on show cars that live inside 24/7 except for maybe once a month. They have all been decontaminated, polished, sealed with WGDGPS, and before shows waxed with DP Maxwax. So I have NEVER had an issue with D155 feeling grabby but I haven't used it on many daily drivers. I hope you find a use for it my man. Thanks for the B-day shoutout
    Nah bro, that 1st experience turned out to be a fluke! Everything is all good now. Check it out

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/....php?p=1437258

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to put this here. But M135 which was the bulk version of Ultimate Quik Detailer has been discontinued in the Mirror Glaze line. This does not effect ultimate quik detailer. That will still be available.

Did M135 Mirror Glaze Synthetic Spray Detailer get discontinued?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    I'm going to put this here. But M135 which was the bulk version of Ultimate Quik Detailer has been discontinued in the Mirror Glaze line. This does not effect ultimate quik detailer. That will still be available.

Did M135 Mirror Glaze Synthetic Spray Detailer get discontinued?
    I've never used UQD or M135. Not because I don't think it's capable of being safe to use, but mainly because it seems to alter the finish a bit too much for my liking.

It seems to get little faith from this forum lately.. I can't imagine it being so incapable that it's almost thought of being a drying aid and nothing more.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I've never used UQD or M135. Not because I don't think it's capable of being safe to use, but mainly because it seems to alter the finish a bit too much for my liking.
    lol how can you judge it if you never used it? I never understood that. It actually doesn't alter anything in my opinion. It's effects like all QD's is short lived. Folks are moving on to using rinseless washes as a QD or waterless washes.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast