autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Can you apply Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 OVER Poorboys Black Hole?

The entire question is in the title. I can not find the answer to this anywhere!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can you apply Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 OVER Poorboys Black Hole?

Yes.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Can you apply Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant 3.0 OVER Poorboys Black Hole?

Yes. Black Hole is a glaze (and an awesome one at that too). In fact, you are supposed to put an LSP over the glaze. So apply away!! Pictures Please!!!
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    Yes.
    Will it make it last any less? How long should I wait to let it bond.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by uhohitsstevo View Post
    Will it make it last any less? How long should I wait to let it bond.
    I have used Black Hole. Just wait till it dries (finger swipe test). Wipe off the Glaze then apply your LSP whether it be a sealant or wax...
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

Post Thanks / Like

Two winning products. I've never used them together, but there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to. Please send some pics on your final finish. Should be nice.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakaz1961 View Post
    I have used Black Hole. Just wait till it dries (finger swipe test). Wipe off the Glaze then apply your LSP whether it be a sealant or wax...
    Have you tried any of the other sealants I am looking at a few and want to make sure I am making the right choice.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JSMet View Post
    Two winning products. I've never used them together, but there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to. Please send some pics on your final finish. Should be nice.
    Do you have any experience with any other glazes? I am looking to get a good deep shine. I also read online people saying that if you polish the car well enough that it shouldn't need a glaze. Is this true is a glaze essentially a waste possibly?

Post Thanks / Like

They work very well together. Can't be sure about longevity. I never waited long enough to find out.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ronkh57 View Post
    They work very well together. Can't be sure about longevity. I never waited long enough to find out.
    For instance tho would the PB Black Hole last as long as the sealant on top lasted? People are saying to properly polish the car and that a glaze is great for "cutting corners". I am gonna use m105/m205 and then the PB black hole then the WGDS3.0. or should I just used a extra ultra fine polish instead of the PB?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast