Quote Originally Posted by Invictus View Post
Awesome I am wanting a steamer to help clean and speed up details. I will be starting a mobile wash very soon so want to be capable of giving my customers a quality clean. I see autogeek is about to have a sell it probably wouldn't include the Dupray huh?? Either way once the sell starts I will be spending some money. What else do you recommend I need easy on the pocket but quality chemicals. From Tire and wheel cleaner ,good wax, tire dressing and interior dressing, air freshner, pretty much everything. I was thinking
Car wash soap- hypo wash
interior and wheel cleaner- APC+
Wax- ?????
Wheel and black triming dressing-???
Interior dressing and protection-??
and brushes.
What other products will help save me time and leave quality result?
I would really take a look at the Meguiars Detailers Products. Gallons of good products at realistic costs that perform well. The only ones I haven't used is the wheel brightener and paint conditioning cream.

As far as soap goes, I also really have to plug Meguiars Gold Class for cost, results, and versatility. It works great in the bucket or in the foam gun.

Wax, I use Meguiars Detailers Line Spray Wax as my quick short term protection. For looks, Detailers Pride/Pro MaxWax. For a sealant, Duragloss 105 w. bonding agent.

Tire Dressing has to be DP. At 20$ per bottle, it isnt the cheapest but man does it just make the tire look new without the clumps and obvious oily texture.

Feel free to PM.

-Ryan