autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Re: How to compound, polish and jewel paint to perfection using only the the rotary buffer

How to edge a panel using a rotary buffer

With full size pads...

With small pads....

Mike Phillips

Re: How to compound, polish and jewel paint to perfection using only the the rotary buffer

Quote Originally Posted by 74 thing View Post

I'd be interested in some info on this one Mike:

How to buff off and edge without burning through the paint

Get signed up for the class!

If you're not attending Detail Fest this year then I cover this in the second edition of my how-to book too....

Click here to order your copy!

Post Thanks / Like

This class starts at 2:00 AM on Sunday

You must reserve your seat by calling Andre at 1-800-869-3011 x244

Wow this class starts really early on Sunday!

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by AudiFL View Post
    Wow this class starts really early on Sunday!

Yeah, that's pretty early for "car guys" to get out of bed for on a Sunday...

But if it's important enough to them they like me, they probably have an alarm clock.

I teach both of these classes at my 2-day Detailng Boot Camp Classes but these boot camp classes are only held three times a year and the price is $995.95 to attend.

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Mike,

Didn't mean to sound sarcastic or disrespectful by any means. I just really thought it was a time typo. Thanks for the clarification!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike.Phillips@Autogeek View Post
    Get signed up for the class!

If you're not attending Detail Fest this year then I cover this in the second edition of my how-to book too....

Click here to order your copy!

Can't make it this year but just put this in my Wish List so I don't forget it with my next order like I did last week. This should do me for now shouldn't it Mike?
    Show Car Shine Detailing Book Combo

Mike Phillips

Hi Mike,

Didn't mean to sound sarcastic or disrespectful by any means. I just really thought it was a time typo. Thanks for the clarification!

Sorry... now I understand.... been multi-tasking...

The first class is in the AM (morning) and you're correct, the second class is in the PM or afternoon.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, will make the change right now.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by jem7sk View Post

Can't make it this year but just put this in my Wish List so I don't forget it with my next order like I did last week. This should do me for now shouldn't it Mike?

Show Car Shine Detailing Book Combo

Yes, there is a ton of information in the first edition but even more in the second edition...

Mike Phillips

Hi Mike,

What I wrote still hold true... getting out of bed at 8:00am so a person can be at a class by 9:00am can be hard on some people but if it's important then it's just a matter of setting the alarm clock and then getting out of bed when it goes off.

Also, I figured out why the time was wrong when I first posted this and that's because I copied and pasted the text from the below thread to "borrow" the formatting but fogot to change the AM to PM and it starts at 9:00am!

How to use the Flex 3401 to detail faster and maximize profits!

Mike Phillips

Pretty confident I've lined up my demo car for this class...

Completely worthy of the show car garage... soon as I've confirmed it I'll post a picture.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast