autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Sign Up for Q & A with Barry Meguiar

Quote Originally Posted by 57BORNTORUN View Post
    Please ....have a safe trip.

Drive safe swanicyouth, hope to see you there!
    Nova College of Dental Medicine Class of 2017
    Please check out my detailing YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

Post Thanks / Like

Winners selected today, jump on this thread if you would like to be in this!

Post Thanks / Like

Meghan, I don't know if I was or will be selected but I won't be able to make detail fest until Saturday night. As that is my case, can you kindly take me off the list?
    Nova College of Dental Medicine Class of 2017
    Please check out my detailing YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/roshan517

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ihaveacamaro View Post
    Meghan, I don't know if I was or will be selected but I won't be able to make detail fest until Saturday night. As that is my case, can you kindly take me off the list?
    Sure.

We're going to let this run until later today. If you're going to attend Detail Fest and would like to pick Barry Meguiar's brain, here is your chance!

Post Thanks / Like

I have used Meguiar's products for many years and even when I was far less skilled than I am now I have always had excellent success with Meguiar's products. Even back in the days of using cleaner wax with carnuba the results were usually better than competing brands of the time.
    Having always enjoyed the products of the past and now the current lineup that includes the revolutionary microfiber correction system I continue to be a loyal customer and impressed with the quality, value and innovation that are always incorporated into everything Meguiar's manufactures. It seems impossible to not utilize some Meguiar's products on a regular basis as they have years and years of perfecting many categories.

For years I have enjoyed watching Barry on the Car Crazy program. It is evident that he is extremely passionate about the car craft and always is enthusiastic about everything related to the automobile. He has had the opportunity to see more awesome cars and meet more people behind the passion than many of us will ever dream of.
    I admire the interest and passion he has for all things in this industry and after many years this does not appear to be diminishing in the least bit.
    So as a lifelong car enthusiast and lover of motorsports, not to forget detailing fanatic, I would love the opportunity to be in his presence and further experience in person such a great industry icon. This will the my third Detail Fest for both myself and my wife and to have the opportunity to personally interact with Barry Meguiar would certainly be something I never anticipated would be a possibility.
    Buddy

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jaretr1 View Post
    I just used Meguiars products to correct paint on my car Meguiars M105 , M205 combo topped with Souveran is what won me best paint at least years detail fest! I also hope to be a judge so I am going to need a break in the AC
    Quote Originally Posted by bigdriver4u View Post
    Honestly, I'm a detailer that uses the their products on a variety of vehicles. My reputation is built on the meguaris line and the results I have sold customers over the years. I'd like to to sit in front of Barry Meguiar and thank him for providing me a way to earn a living and hear about what's in the future and other ways to use the product line. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Quote Originally Posted by Duster Colombia View Post
    Hi, I am an another really car crazy! first of all every year since 2010 I have traveled from Bogota (Colombia) South America, exclusively to the AG detail fest, I have always worked with love, all Meguiar's products, since I met Mike Philips (2008); He was my teacher at Meguiars buildings (CA). At the 2011 SEMA Show I detailed the car that participated for Colombia in the Meguiar's Show Case. Besides, I always want to have the pleasure of participating in a presentation with Barry in person , It’s a great deal for me, as a pro detailer, to be side by side with him and to be able to thank him for his excelent products. For all the above and the many good things to come, I surely am a CAR CRAZY!!! Wait, at least i am in my country.
    Quote Originally Posted by swanicyouth View Post
    I would like to attend. How car crazy am I?

1. I suggested a similar "class" like this where a manufacturers representative tells us what it takes to bring a product to market.

2. I'm car crazy enough to drive 19 strait hours (1140 miles) from PA to Stuart FL just to go to Detail Fest. I'm working Thurs til 9pm. Plan on sleeping until 5am & driving straight through.

Attachment 15926
    Quote Originally Posted by Audi X2 View Post
    I have used Meguiar's products for many years and even when I was far less skilled than I am now I have always had excellent success with Meguiar's products. Even back in the days of using cleaner wax with carnuba the results were usually better than competing brands of the time.
    Having always enjoyed the products of the past and now the current lineup that includes the revolutionary microfiber correction system I continue to be a loyal customer and impressed with the quality, value and innovation that are always incorporated into everything Meguiar's manufactures. It seems impossible to not utilize some Meguiar's products on a regular basis as they have years and years of perfecting many categories.

For years I have enjoyed watching Barry on the Car Crazy program. It is evident that he is extremely passionate about the car craft and always is enthusiastic about everything related to the automobile. He has had the opportunity to see more awesome cars and meet more people behind the passion than many of us will ever dream of.
    I admire the interest and passion he has for all things in this industry and after many years this does not appear to be diminishing in the least bit.
    So as a lifelong car enthusiast and lover of motorsports, not to forget detailing fanatic, I would love the opportunity to be in his presence and further experience in person such a great industry icon. This will the my third Detail Fest for both myself and my wife and to have the opportunity to personally interact with Barry Meguiar would certainly be something I never anticipated would be a possibility.
    Congratulations fellas!

Send an email to trey@autogeek.net with your first and last name so he can add you to the list!

Post Thanks / Like

Very awesome Nick!
    Looking forward to this one for sure. E-mail already sent to Trey.
    Buddy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12