autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37
  1. #11
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    29

    Re: Hotels for Detail Fest 2013

    Megan:For noobs, can you revise the post to include some description of what's involved of the festivity?

  2. #12
    Administrator Meghan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,521

    Re: Hotels for Detail Fest 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Trey T View Post
    Megan:For noobs, can you revise the post to include some description of what's involved of the festivity?
    Best thing I can do is give you some video's and photos, words cannot describe our fun weekend. But I will try with a few....
    Car Show
    Demo's, Demo's and More Demo's
    Classes
    Meet and Greet with Vendors
    Food
    Music
    LOTS of Giveaways
    Meet Celebrities
    Meeting some very well experienced detailers
    and a chance to meet us with all the nice people on the forum!

    http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...es-2012-a.html


    http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...s-day-1-a.html

  3. #13
    Senior Member vegas911gts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    557

    Re: Hotels for Detail Fest 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    Best thing I can do is give you some video's and photos, words cannot describe our fun weekend. But I will try with a few....
    Car Show
    Demo's, Demo's and More Demo's
    Classes
    Meet and Greet with Vendors
    Food
    Music
    LOTS of Giveaways
    Meet Celebrities
    Meeting some very well experienced detailers
    and a chance to meet us with all the nice people on the forum!

    http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...es-2012-a.html


    http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...s-day-1-a.html
    Celebrities for a detail fest? Who are the celebs that are coming?

  4. #14
    Senior Member Jaretr1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    2,121

    Re: Hotels for Detail Fest 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas911gts View Post
    Celebrities for a detail fest? Who are the celebs that are coming?
    I will probably forget a few, but here is who I can remember:
    Bruno Massel, Matt Steele, Reny Doyle, Joe Fernandez, CeeDog and Mike Phillips.

  5. #15
    Administrator Meghan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,521

    Re: Hotels for Detail Fest 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by vegas911gts View Post
    Celebrities for a detail fest? Who are the celebs that are coming?
    Last year we had Dennis Gage From My Classic Car, Matt Steele & Bruno Massel from SPEED Channel.

  6. #16
    Senior Member HighEndDetail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Cobb county, GA
    Posts
    1,881

    Re: Hotels for Detail Fest 2013

    Can not wait for DTF. An awesome weekend it is!
    Ed

    Moderator/Consultant for Autogeek.net


    To achieve excellence, excellence cannot be rushed. Technique is just as important as the product used.
    While my approach takes more time, the results are far superior.



  7. #17
    Senior Member supercharged's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    7,301

    Re: Hotels for Detail Fest 2013

    Best Value Inn for $29.99 a night? :d
    2007 Infiniti G35 dark grey (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

  8. #18
    Senior Member ProDetail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Northeast MA
    Posts
    403

    Re: Hotels for Detail Fest 2013

    This is probably a stupid question but is there a lost of the manufacturers that will be there and will we able to buy there products while we're there?
    And anyway to know if those vendors will be bringing product that AG didn't yet sell?

  9. #19
    Senior Member Audi X2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Naples, Florida
    Posts
    1,218

    Re: Hotels for Detail Fest 2013

    Quote Originally Posted by ProDetail View Post
    This is probably a stupid question but is there a lost of the manufacturers that will be there and will we able to buy there products while we're there?
    And anyway to know if those vendors will be bringing product that AG didn't yet sell?
    There is a lot of manufacturer participation at Detail Fest and yes most vendors sell their own products. What they will be selling is usually unknown, but there are always special products and unique items available.
    Buddy
    Flex XC3401 PE14-2-150 | GG6 GG3 | PC 7336 | Rupes LHR-21 LHR 12E Duetto
    2014 Mercedes CLS 550 / 2012 Audi Q7

  10. #20
    Administrator Meghan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    14,521

    Re: Hotels for Detail Fest 2013

    Anything we carry on the site will be available for sale, and we usually have about 24 vendors here.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hotels for Detail Fest 2013
    By Meghan in forum Autogeek's DetailFest Info
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 10:02 AM
  2. Hotels for Detail Fest 2013
    By Meghan in forum DetailFest Archive 2006 - 2012
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-01-2013, 10:02 AM
  3. Hotels for Detail Fest
    By DextRuss2010 in forum DetailFest Archive 2006 - 2012
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 10:14 PM
  4. Hotels for Detail Fest
    By DextRuss2010 in forum Autogeek's DetailFest Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-18-2012, 10:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» January 2017

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31 1234